Highlights of Miroslava’s recent work include:
- advising, as a local counsel in a cross-border transaction, on intellectual property rights ownership and remuneration of inventors on employment contracts with regard to acquisition of a leading pharmaceutical company;
- advising leading international investment funds on capital investment in a Bulgarian company for developing of innovative software products;
- conducting a legal due diligence of two Bulgarian non-banking financial services companies and advising on a broad range of regulatory issues a foreign investment fund;
- preparing a red-flag summary report and advising on the regulatory procedures for development and putting into operation of a plant for recovery of metals and metals-based formulations from waste with a particular focus on environment protection and waste management requirements;
- acting for a client in successfully defending a court claim by a municipality concerning payment of local taxes and garbage fees;
- representing a commercial mall in an enforcement procedure against a major supermarket chain;
- representing before the Commercial Register with respect to registration of a foreign company as a new shareholder in a Bulgarian limited liability company as a result of a cross-border share exchange and an in-kind contribution of the Bulgarian shares into the capital of the foreign company.