A few highlights from Yasen’s legal work list include:
- Advising (as part of the Dimitrov, Tchompalov & Todorova advisory team) the Bulgarian Telecommunications Company EAD on various capital markets, corporate and commercial matters, including, as a local counsel, on its EUR 400 million senior secured notes, as well as on acquisitions, assignment transactions and set-offs, pledges, attachments, directors’ obligations, insolvency proceedings of banks and companies;
- acting for DSK Bank in court disputes related to challenges of bank transactions, unfair terms and other types of consumer protection claims;
- acting for substantial number of insured persons in their claims against insurance companies concerning rejections for payment of compensations in wrongful death and personal injury cases (including with an international dimension) and damage of property claims;
- advising individuals and businesses on complex and/or critical issues, including renegotiation and default of contractual relationships and representing such clients in wide variety of contractual and regulatory disputes, including against administrative penalties and compulsory measures;
- advising a financial company on multiple private issuances of debt.